Sunday, September 2, 2012

Recipes Back Splash

I "inherited" my kitchen when I moved to the states. My in-laws oversaw and paid for our home renovations while we were still working in Hong Kong. Saving on both time and money, I have little to complain about.

With little counter space to work on, I found myself fighting for space with my recipes. Often a times, my recipes cards end up wet and dirty. I often have to rewrite them or use cling wrap to wrap them up to prevent stains.

Kitchen Back splash
It happened one day when I randomly grab some post-it to copy a recipe that I saw on TV. I stuck the post-it on my back splash and it worked like magic. Now I can read my recipes, keep them clean and free up counter space. =)

How do you keep your recipes while you are cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment