Monday, August 27, 2012

My Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer

Kitchen Aid Mixer Package
 It's finally here! I was making dinner, when my husband brought in the mixer. Excited, I told him to open the package. After approximately 5 minutes of "struggling" with the boxes, we finally got it out.

My pink Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Weighing at 27 pounds, the mixer is not a light-weighted item for the pint size me. We checked the attachments and were pleasantly surprised that they were made of steel. When we saw the picture of the white flat beater and the dough hook... we thought it was made of plastic! Yes, I wanted a KA mixer so much, I didn't even checked it out at the store before I bought it... =)

At first look at the mixer, my husband went "No professional cook uses a PINK mixer"... Hahaha ... I'm glad I'm just no professional cook. =) I'm a happy woman with a pink mixer.

With it's arrival, I'm planning a week of baking to test out the mixer. So look for more baking posts coming up soon. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment